Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name the guitar for me.

Options
  • 29-06-2006 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Would some be able to name the guitar Dimebag uses during Primal Concrete Sledge on the Ozzfest 2000 tour ? thats if anyone has the video for it. The guitar has the classic Dime sig body but the head stock isn't the same.

Anyone help ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Pics?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Define "not the same"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Well it doesn't have the same double pointed dean head stock on it, I'm pretty sure it's the same three pointed body shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

not all deans have the devil headstock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 SG-Leper

If it was 2000, then he probably wasn't using Dean, it would more than likely have been a Washburn... (He used em from 1996-2004)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

wasclprt.jpg
    culprit.gif

EDIT: a review here: http://www.1800instruments.com/archive/ghGuitar08_3.htm

Apperantly its a Washburn Culprit Guitar. discontinued, possibly a prototype

Took a bit of searching and bad quality video scrutinising but there ya go, not a bad lookin guitar

see what i do for you people, and im not even a Dimebag fan, that just the kind of nice guy I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Good man ! thats the exact one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

No bother, glad to be of service!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

No bother, glad to be of service!

You're a credit to this board.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

My buddy got one of those guitars, they sold for 450 back in 2003 on music123 there was somthing like 200 or somthing and dime autographed em all, Best deal of the centuary all the electronics were class bar the pickups which were allright it has buzz feintin and 18:1 Grover tuners. PLays like the nicest guitar ive ever played bar a prs, harmonics all over the shop. if your lucky youl find em on e bay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Patricide wrote:
    My buddy got one of those guitars, they sold for 450 back in 2003 on music123 there was somthing like 200 or somthing and dime autographed em all, Best deal of the centuary all the electronics were class bar the pickups which were allright it has buzz feintin and 18:1 Grover tuners. PLays like the nicest guitar ive ever played bar a prs, harmonics all over the shop. if your lucky youl find em on e bay.
    ya pity barry isn't here now to gloat haha.. ****in class guitar

Advertisement