Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba L20 Replacement TFT ?

Options
  • 29-06-2006 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

I need a replacement TFT for a Satellite L20-173 15". Customer getting quoted crazy money of 570 ++ to supply and fit. I just need the screen and I can replace it myself, does anyone know where I can get one at a realistic price.

Alterntively can anyone tell me the generic part number for the screen ? Usually these are made by companies like Sharp or Samsung, I've sourced a company that sells the screens this way but I need a part number. I haven't recieved the notebook from the customer so can't get it that way. Anyone help ?

I've checked the sticky above and emailed a couple of the companies for info but I notice many UK companies have stopped posting to Ireland due to WEEE charges and other issues, anybody that can clarify this situation ?

ZEN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I did know a website that sold laptop screens, but i cant remember it. Ill go have a look around and post back here if i find it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Are you sure it is simply not the bulb that has gone - this is easily and cheaply replaced...

Advertisement