Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trixbox

Options
  • 28-06-2006 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Has anyone tried out the new Trixbox?

I have just downloaded the new Trixbox (previously known as asterisk@home) and got it working with the extensions internally now I'm attempting to set it up so that it works with blueface. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Im going to setup the following in the office:

VOIP Phone Number : Provided by : blueface
    2 x ISDN Lines Provided by Eircom.
    1 x DSL Line provided by netsource.

I will be building a phone rack mountable unit to fit in my Rack Machine including:

Cisco gigabit IP phones
    Trixbox (www.trixbox.org) this includes many items including FreePBX GUI for Asterisk.
    Antec 3U Case
    Supermicro Motherboard (4x PCIX)
    1gb RAM
    P4 Processor
    Eicon Diva Server 1-BRI PCIX cards
    Probably Mirror 2 Seagate HDs.

Peter.
    Deantus IT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

peterdaly wrote:
    I have just downloaded the new Trixbox (previously known as asterisk@home) and got it working with the extensions internally now I'm attempting to set it up so that it works with blueface. Has anyone had any luck with this?
    There are people connected to us using the Trixbox package. The only real gotcha is that you must have a fromuser=<username> field in your sip.conf. Without this your calls will not get authenticated.

Aaron

Advertisement