Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Kyosho model?

Options
  • 27-06-2006 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have an old Kyosho Nitro On-Road Car about 6 or more years now. I m looking at getting it back working again and need parts for it but i have lost the box and books off it so i am not sure what model to look for. from what i can remember it was a 1/10 wide scale model. It came with a Rayberg Honda NSX GT Shell. as far as i know it was the only shell available with this car at the toime so if anyone has any idea what it could be or how i could find out let me know.
    It was bought in The Starting Grid moddel shop in Dun Laoghaire.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Was the engine a gx12 or gx15 and the shocks are not oil filled? If so I think I know what it is:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kfay

the only marking i can see on the engine is the kyosho name on the side and a "GT" logo under it. as far as i can remember its a 15 engine. (It has a side exit exhaut and the pull starter is located in the centre of the car if thats any use.) the shocks ARE filled from what i can remember.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

It is probably a "Pure 10. "
    However Kyosho have a habit of changing the parts/model every couple of years.
    So if I were you I would bring the actual model in with me when going to the shop.
    You would then have a better chance of getting the correct parts.

Advertisement