Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a headlight for Micra

Options
  • 27-06-2006 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I noticed the front left headlight on my micra has a crack, it still works but obviously needs to be replaced. I rang Windsor and they quoted me 125 euro + vat + installation.

Now that's fast approaching the value of the car, might as well buy another used Micra and get two headlights for the price :)

Joking aside, can anyone recommend (or just name) a place with spare parts, I don't care if it's a scrapyard/second hand as long as it's intact and works.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement