Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

price for a laguna??

Options
  • 27-06-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Anybody an idea on the price of around a six yr old Renault laguna RS??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm assuming you mean the Laguna I. Not too sure about an RS but a 2000 RTE Sport (1.8) with 61K should go for around €5K - maybe a wee bit less.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭youthacademy

its actually a 1.6rte not RS, i got it wrong. was looking at a '99 for
    4200yoyos. it has 75k on it. was jus wondering about pricing before i took a look at it ???

Ok then - a 1999 Laguna 1.6RTE Sport with approx 68k miles is worth roughly €3250. The €4200 you mention is way over the odds, imo. I'd look for something else if I was you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭qazz

I bought 98' Laguna 1.6 16V for 3250 in March. 66kmls, new NCT. Then I bought 17" alloys wheels for 695 :D In my opinion it's a very good car for those who look for good car at low price...

qazz wrote:
    I bought 98' Laguna 1.6 16V for 3250 in March. 66kmls, new NCT. Then I bought 17" alloys wheels for 695 :D In my opinion it's a very good car for those who look for good car at low price...
    Yep - it's a lot of car for the money and they are a lot more reliable than the Laguna II

• Advertisement
Advertisement