Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jugglers Needed!

Options
  • 27-06-2006 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

2 favours to ask any willing jugglers out there!

Firstly, I am running a gig in aid of an African Community Volunteer project I am going on, and it's on this Sunday the 2nd of July from 7pm in Eamon Dorans. It's called Carnival and has a circus kinda them to it, with stilt-walkers, poi artists etc. and myy cousin was supposed to juggle for me, however he has now decided to let me down and I would love to get some more jugglers to perform on the night. Because it's a charity gig I can't pay anyone but it would be great if I could get a few people who would like to showcase their talents both inside (over 18's only) and outside the venue. Also if anyone can do any other stuff like unicycle, poi etc. you're more than welcome to come along.

My second favour is, I produce a minority sports show on Anna Livia 103.2 fm on a Thursday and if anyone was interested in doing a 5 min phone interview with me for the show i'd love to get someone on to talk about juggling etc.

Anway, if anyone can help me out on either count I would really really appreciate it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭theonlygirl

anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

This is a very slow board - not populated frequently, so word might not spread that fast. Someone might shoot me if I suggest you ask in the more heavily populated www.ejc2006.net forum, so in order to avoid that, I'm not going to suggest it. I would go for it, but I'm going home to wicklow for the weekend, so I'm no use to you. Sorry =0(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yeah, I would help but I'm not 18. The EJC forum is more populated and so might be more helpful. Good luck.

well even if you wanted to juggle outside maybe, thats where they'll be doing poi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 violatom

you just looking for good jugglers or what? I can do 3 balls and clubs well, and 4 balls, just getting 5 balls going.

• Advertisement

as many as you want! would you come down?

Advertisement