Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying Paint For E36

Options
  • 27-06-2006 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Finaly found out which shade of blue my banger is and now I need to find somewhere to purchase it.

Is there any good online stores I can order a tin from
    BMW E36 Samoablau Metallic, 295

Or would it be better just to look up a paint shop here in dublin and if so which one?.

Thanks

Seb
    Dublin Northside

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Motor Factors do it, but are you getting something resprayed??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

<DIY>
    Just touchups and repairing a cracked bumper before the NCT.
    </DIY>

Seb.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paraicr

Halfords do good touch up kits, pretty good colour match, specific to manufacturers type.
    Depends on whether the colour is common, if not they probably wont have it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Halfords dont have it in it's range of colors was up there last week looking for it and picked up a tin of Rover metalic blue something and it's close but stands right out in the light as it a metalic finish.

The hunt goes on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well as I say I got paint made up for me in a motor factors!! Ring around and you will find one that will do it once you give them the actual paint code!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement