Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Recovery Disks

Options
  • 27-06-2006 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi Folks,

I bought a Sony Vaio laptop about 6 months ago, Model (VGN-FJ1Z),
    I deleted the recovery partition, to make more space on the hard drive. I did create the recovery disks, but god knows where they are gone.

Any does anybody have a copy of the recovery disks, I have gone thorugh Sony and they are charging 80 bucks for them, Hoping to somebody might be able to help me out.

I still have my orginal proof of purchase that can be scanned, photocopied or faxed and sent to anybody with disks (Just incase people think that this laptop is stolen)

Does anybody have the disks to help me out, will give ya a few quid for your trouble but dony want to give Sony €80 more bucks...?

Please dont bother slaggin on the post my mates have do enough already

Thanks
    Niggle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

you can download them via the sony viao update. Or go into any sony centre or pcworld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 niggle

Hey Anti,

Thanks for that,I rang the Sony Centre in Cork and they said that they didnt have them, that the only place was to buy them from customer support :mad:

Thanks for advice, ill either get a download or try PC World:)

Thanks again
    Niggle

Advertisement