Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ac adpater for inspirons

Options
  • 26-06-2006 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get a replacement ac adapter for my dell inspiron 5160, but I cant seem to find any on the dell website. Could anybody recommend any websites where I could get one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they sell em on ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

I ordered one for my Inspiron 8200 last Wednesday I think and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. They didn't have any on their website but if u ring them up they'll order it from their spare parts warehouse. It cost me a whopping €73 including postage and packaging so u may be better off trying ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Do a google for a "Dell PA-13 AC Adapter" thats the one your looking for yourr best to go with ebay for itcan be gotten much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

eBay, or get a generic one from maplins/pc world.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mossieh

This crowd do replacement parts for most dell laptops...not necessarily cheap though:

http://www.servicesource.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I noticed a lot of universal ac adapters. Has anybody on here purchased one and are they any good. I'm always very sceptical of universal appliances, especially remotes for you "tv"!!(Sorry, this is probably a rant is hould save for another board :D )

Advertisement