Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed Cameras on M1

Options
  • 26-06-2006 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Driving up the M1 today past Drogheda , I noticed a pair of new cameras almost exactly level with the Gatso camera pointing southbound.

I also saw more of them just before end of the M1, just before the border (covering both directions) on the way up, and on all of the large overhanging motorway signs on the way back home.

Are these all speed cameras, or are they monitoring traffic flow?

If speed cameras, I certainly got nabbed by the first one, was surprised to see so many more though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

They are traffiic monitoring cameras. Gatso cameras need the characteristic white lines on the road

Advertisement