Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Technicians

Options
  • 26-06-2006 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Just had a dell tech out fixing up my laptop
    Installed a new mainboard and a new lcd panel in my D600 latitude

He commented to me that my laptop was missing two screws about a half an inch long. I was fairly sure i would have spotted any missing screws but didnt really say anything, 30 mins after he left i find one of the screws on the floor, i assume the others gone in the motherboard wrappings he took with him. And some of the case wasnt put back together properly, although it just required a snap back into place, but you think he would have looked over it properly.

In fairness to him though, the laptop is now working perfectly and the screen is really cool.
    Just if you're getting a dell tech out, dont let them leave too early and make sure you give your laptop a thorough test drive.

Advertisement