Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chamillionaire

Options
  • 26-06-2006 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Any one hear of this guy? He has a song out now Ridin' very catchy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

He's quite good yeah, not very new but come to a bit of prominance thanks to the South having a major influence on the mainstream at the moment.

He's known as one of the South's greatest lyricists, as his content is usually a bit more than the type of stuff Lil Jon and Co come out with. He tries to do more than club music. Sound Of Revenge is his latest album, if you like Ridin' then you'll probably like that too, check it out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

Chamillionaire is just wick-wick-WACK!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Valuable input there....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

I wonder what the video is like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

that wick-wick-wack comment is a good summary of chamillionaire.

Dudes been around for ages, still doesnt mean hes dope. He sucks. Big Time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Sound of Revenge is well worth a look,struggles a bit after Frontin' though.

He can flow, no doubt about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 windy

Cha's got skills............

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭iPink

Have the video on my iPod it's pretty good... the whole album is excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I actually found the song to almost offend me tbh honest.

So.....the cops are trying to "catch you riding dirty" eh?

I think rappers need to realise the cops don't give a flying fu*k about them, and are more than happy to catch ANYONE.

Get the **** over yourself there Cha, will ya???? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I think SoR is a great album, I have around 3 Cham (with Paul Wall) albums and a load of the mixtapes from the past 3-4 years with Chamillitary, Lil Flip, DJ Whoo Kid and others.

He's very good and he has some great hooks, I think the 2nd half of the album after Ridin' is the best because it has Rain, Void in my Life, and the Outro. His flow can get kind of repetitive I feel, but that might just be because I listen to a lot of his stuff. I wish he hadn't fallen out with Paul Wall though because when you combined his hooks and Wall's puns and stuff every song was quality!

• Advertisement
Advertisement