Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-bag

Options
  • 25-06-2006 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

What was T-bags catch phrase, or even what were the nicknames he called schofield, c-note and the other lads? I can't really remember but as far as i remember he had some good one liners. He's a bit like Sawyer in lost for them. Anyone remember?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

ahem...i'll take this one....

you're just as pretty as advertised
    i got a whole other pocket around hereeere
    hey there snowflake
    route 66 boyzz
    she be tuggin' on too many pocketzz
    tick tock snowflake
    ohh heeee what we got hereere
    hey abruzzi, say hello to god for me

i think he called Charles Westmorlan...old man jingles too in one or two episodes. He makes his entry in tomorrows episode after 7minutes 24seconds if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

He makes his entry in tomorrows episode after 7minutes 24seconds if memory serves.

And I thought I was a big fan of his....:D

I think we could make this a Theodore Bagwell Appreciation Thread. Such a fantastic character and excellently protrayed by Robert Knepper.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Rollo I'm growing a little concerned about your love for T-Bag :p

Just joking, he's a brilliant character. I love some of his lines. Like in the Riots, Drills and the Devil Part 1:
    "Why don't you take us somewhere cooler, like Africa?"
    and then
    pointing to a black inmate: "When this guy woke up this morning, he was white!"

Advertisement