Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public service announcement

Options
  • 24-06-2006 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭

Our good friends in Ishibashi are having a 20% off sale in the ubox. Only a small portion of the stuff is actually on sale (i cant figure out the exact logic behind the sale, ie whats reduced and whats not), but you may be lucky and see something that floats your boat-

www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box

Regards

Edit - i think it may only be Japanese guitars reduced, ie Ibanez esp etc...perhaps thats the theme behind it???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

If anyone sees a Bacchus, get it. Get it now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

they have one or two methinks...

Don't make me repeat myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

A what now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Theyre not reduced unfortunately. Just the likes of Ibanez, ESP, tokai et al.

• Advertisement

Ahhh it's probably for the best, stop me from doing something stupid... again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

3153609031.jpg

Could have that, to your door, shipping, VAT, customs, everything, for...

*drumroll*
    under €650.

Someone needs to get that before I do. I can't have anoter high-end guitar before I get an amp to play it through! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

3153609031.jpg

Could have that, to your door, shipping, VAT, customs, everything, for...

*drumroll*
    under €650.

Someone needs to get that before I do. I can't have anoter high-end guitar before I get an amp to play it through! :p
    Uh oh, thats has KH written all over it! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Doctor J wrote:
    If anyone sees a Bacchus, get it. Get it now :D
    3251818012.jpg
    3251818013.jpg

I want that one....

An excellent choice, sir. ;)

• Advertisement

I missed a really sweet Ibanez Jem with sustainer and buzz feiten at a really sweet price...im f*cking raging at the moment. I had an email sent and all, but someone must have got one in before me...:mad:

Those guitars are for sale in their stores too. When I first enquired about my Bacchus some dude had reserved it in the store it was in. He had to yay/nay it by a particular day and when he didn't, they reserved it for me for 5 days so some punter in the store couldn't walk away with it while I sorted out the necessaries. Could've been some punter walking in off the street bought it before they got to your mail :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Bacchus, huh? Unfortunately, regardless of how well it plays, I could never take something to rehearsal that said "Begining of The New Tradition" on the headstock.
    After visiting http://www.deviser.co.jp/english/e_bacchus.htm, I found out why....

Bacchus series are not only high quality instruments but also matchig with all genre music. "Bacchus" means wine's and musical god name on Greek or Romen mythology and he was crazy god. We hope musicians play frantically and feel beat. Modern music like rock music and fusion music need to play darlingly. We think their instluments are same too. You can palyer like Bacchus.

Edit: I'm all kinds of interested in the Upbass though..... http://www.deviser.co.jp/english/e_upbass.htm

I play frantically and feel beat every day, it's my thing, it's what I do :p

To be honest, I couldn't imagine playing any other way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Hehee, I was pondering making that sentence and the next one part of my sig....it's so funny 'cause it's so true!!!

If you play the Upbass, though, you have to come to America....

"Please try this inastlument and go to the new world."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Parsley wrote:
    3251818012.jpg
    3251818013.jpg

I want that one....

That is ****ing beautiful!

Doctor J wrote:
    Those guitars are for sale in their stores too. When I first enquired about my Bacchus some dude had reserved it in the store it was in. He had to yay/nay it by a particular day and when he didn't, they reserved it for me for 5 days so some punter in the store couldn't walk away with it while I sorted out the necessaries. Could've been some punter walking in off the street bought it before they got to your mail :(
    Yep, it sucks. And this damn thing was seriously good value. Ah well, another one that 'got away', im sure we all have loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

John2 wrote:
    That is ****ing beautiful!

Too bad I'm still paying back money I owe for the last bass I bought...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Parsley wrote:
    Too bad I'm still paying back money I owe for the last bass I bought...

How much is the Bacchus?

It'll be just over €800 when all is said and done. It's worth a hell of a lot more. You're more than welcome to give mine a test drive if you're considering it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement