Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Cork City/County?

Options
  • 24-06-2006 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

Have friends visiting ast the weekend who have never been to Cork city or County. I need ideas by Friday! I was thinking of Cork City Gaol, Art Gallery, opera House, Clonakilty Model Village, Fota house and Park. Any other suggestions guys? Thanks a million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

UCC is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sparxofcourse

Shandon, Blarney Castle, Knocka...:)

You can go up and ring the bells in Shandon, not sure about weekends though, the phone number is on goldenpages.ie, Blarney Castle will be quite busy around now.. How about Cobh..? Isn't there a heritage centre down there, if they're american they'd like it as it has to do with the migrant ships that went there, and also the titanic...;) The English Market is Interesting enough, maybe the tour bus from town to Blarney? The Gaol is good enough, Model Village is a bit pants imo... :( If i think of more i'l report back....

Advertisement