Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ram Bahadur Bomjon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

We talked about this incident before and I still maintain its a hoax. Covering him up at night, no doctors or examinations allowed, no one could get closser than 3 meters, then to cap it all, the moment the government announce that they have decided to examine Ram, he dissapears. This type of money making event is very common in India,a lot me than ever gets in the news or on TV. People over there are desperate to make money to live on and scams abound. I am interested to hear what they decide to do with the 600,000 R they have frozen in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

why would anyone want to be anything more than just a man?

even if he is an enlightened being he needs to find himself a way to help others. there is no other reason for being enlightened and alive surely? so, he needs help from those who already do this. help others. and he needs a haircut.

I think it's a hoax but I guess we'll know in six years. There is only one thing to do with the money and thats to give it to local charities that help the poorest of the poor. or buy a mercedes.

king mob whats that silly quote in your bio from? it cracked me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

i got itfrom a comic called the invisibles it's where i get my name from as well.

the way i saw it he himself didn't get the money it was the people who where around asking for it.
    i don't think it's a problem covering him up. a man's gotta poop.
    you'd leave too if you had a goverment after you!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

saw a documentary on the fella last night.
    they filmed him for 96 hours straight
    he didn't move much and didn't eat or drink.
    the show's expert claim that going 4 days without water is lethal.

impressive but this does not a buddha make.

Advertisement