Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is heading to what 2nite?

Options
  • 23-06-2006 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭

im thinking of going to the Fitz 2nite.
    after my rather brilliant performance last nite which in the SE which saw me exit very early (limp calling big raises with 78o out of position just becuase i thought i could ,and another time because i didnt like the raiser,and finally pushing with 78s from my BB after a UTG raise,didnt like him either)
    so im determined to put in a good performance and maybe last till the break.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Gholimoli wrote:
    im thinking of going to the Fitz 2nite.
    after my rather brilliant performance last nite which in the SE which saw me exit very early (limp calling big raises with 78o out of position just becuase i thought i could ,and another time because i didnt like the raiser,and finally pushing with 78s from my BB after a UTG raise,didnt like him either)
    so im determined to put in a good performance and maybe last till the break.

Brilliant mate, I love all these calls, best reason to call anyone.

Can just see there face when you turn over the nuts, some day....lol

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'll be there.........

Advertisement