Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

time laptop

Options
  • 23-06-2006 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

hi this is a long shot but does anyone know where the ram cover is on a time laptop i dont know the make or model as its an old machine which belongs to a friend and he dosent want to spend much money on it so i said id look at it any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

How long is a piece of string....its a case of opening all the little compartments underneath laptop to see whats what.Generally theres ram,hard drive,modem card,wireless card compartments.May not be the case in all laptops but open them up one by one and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

normally they are near the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

On the Time machine I have its under the keyboard. Sometimes the keyboard just comes off other times you have to unscrew a couple of screws at the back near the monitor/power connector pull off...... tell you what put up the make and model and we'll point you in the right direction. Not sure where that is just take a photo of the base of the laptop, post it here and we'll tell you all about it.
    Timeout

Advertisement