Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats that safe sex ad again

Options
  • 23-06-2006 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

remeber the one were it goes no matter were or when always use protection and it had the scenes of all the different places wewre people can have sex. was there a website for what they were adverstiing? What was the music used on that ad?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

"When you walk in the garden,the garden of Eden..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Reminds me of a funny poster I saw once in the men's toilets. It read "There are over one million chances of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex". Someone with the right attitude had scribbled on it beneath in permanent marker, "Yeah, if you're a girl".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Binomate wrote:
    Reminds me of a funny poster I saw once in the men's toilets. It read "There are over one million chances of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex". Someone with the right attitude had scribbled on it beneath in permanent marker, "Yeah, if you're a girl".

Yeah,the guys' jacks should really have ads saying "There are a million ways to get screwed into paying child support..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭jimbono1

cant find the website they were on about, i want to have safe sex

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Advertisement