Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell x 1 lyrics query

Options
  • 23-06-2006 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

i ahve tried searching the internet but it proved fruitless.... from what bell x1 songs and albums do the following lyrics come from -
    "am I Israel are you the West Bank, should i get the **** out?"
    and
    "I'm not over you, can I get back under?"
    I thibk thats what I'm looking for, unless I amde them up myself and just think their from Bell x 1... hmmmm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Beastieboy

back from the pub? lol

from 'Next to you' on Music in Mouth
    love that song

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

the first lyric is from Nobody moves me

and the second is from next to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Beastieboy

was that first lyric not on one of their album tracks too? I'm sure i heard it but couldn't place it, haven't heard any b-sides, maybe i heard it live....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

Beastieboy wrote:
    back from the pub? lol

from 'Next to you' on Music in Mouth
    love that song
    funnily enough, no just lost the abillity to type somewhwere along the way. Thanks thats been annoying me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

Yeah the first lyric is from Nobody Moves which is (as yet) unreleased. Paul told me that they hope to release it sometime in the future but until then there's just the one radio recording of it floating around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement