Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doh

Options
  • 22-06-2006 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

I just bought the first season boxset and at the start of the first show i got a 'last time on...........' message. Whats the start of the series.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

You'll be wanting the 2003 Mini Series.

'tis annoying that you buy 'season one' and don't get the actual start of the show but the mini series is a good three hours in itself, so I suppose worth the purchase (also : it rocks. And only £6 on play.com).

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭s10

the start if i remember is a guy sitting in a spacestation, not sure..
    but the pilots are deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

purchased, thanks for that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Best 9 euro you'll ever spend IMO. Classic viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

You may or may not be aware of this but the R1 Season 1 boxset comes bundled with the mini-series.

The R1 Season 2.5 boxset which is due for release in August will contain the unaired extended cut of "Pegasus".

There's no sign of a complete R1 Season 2 edition yet but the complete R2 Season 2 boxset will be available from Play.com at the end of August.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Haruspex wrote:
    You may or may not be aware of this but the R1 Season 1 boxset comes bundled with the mini-series.

The R1 Season 2.5 boxset which is due for release in August will contain the unaired extended cut of "Pegasus".

There's no sign of a complete R1 Season 2 edition yet but the complete R2 Season 2 boxset will be available from Play.com at the end of August.
    Any idea if the R2 Season 2 will include that extended version of Pegasus, or will we have to wait for a R2 Season 2.5 as well?

Advertisement