Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Navan

Options
  • 22-06-2006 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Jayzuz I am bored to death here in Navan. There is not many places to go. Me and the girlfriend have been to the cinema countless number of times. Can anyone suggest something to do to save me from my bordom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Things to do in navan: hit the road out of town??

lol no im sorry!! *ducks*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

God I never taught of the. Good idea:D .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

be good
    http://pie.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=252701

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ibanezjem

Spend the night in a pub and find people who dont "all know" each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

What did u do before you came to Navan that you cant do now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

kc66 wrote:
    What did u do before you came to Navan that you cant do now?

The thing is I have lived in Navan since I was about 2. I used to just hang around my estate with so called friends. But stuff happened there, so I have moved on with more decent people that I would really call friends. Well what we do typically is go to the shopping centre and walk around or stand around. We go to the Emerald pool hall over the cinema, but now that doesn't open till 2 o' clock in the day, that is a bit of a bummer. So we have taken our pool skills to hilo. We go to the cinema aswell. We just walk around the town too. But I think we are all getting fed up with it. We don't have money to waste. We need something to do, possibly something that is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I see your problem but I think its the same in nearly every town.

One thing I will recommend is join a canoe club. The Boyne is nice for canoeing. Not sure if there is one in Navan but there is one in Trim. Membership is cheap and there are no costs after that really. Just getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

The thing is I have lived in Navan since I was about 2. I used to just hang around my estate with so called friends. But stuff happened there, so I have moved on with more decent people that I would really call friends. Well what we do typically is go to the shopping centre and walk around or stand around. We go to the Emerald pool hall over the cinema, but now that doesn't open till 2 o' clock in the day, that is a bit of a bummer. So we have taken our pool skills to hilo. We go to the cinema aswell. We just walk around the town too. But I think we are all getting fed up with it. We don't have money to waste. We need something to do, possibly something that is free.

That's all anyone ever does here, there's absolutely f*cking nothing to do here, it's the most boring town in the world. Anytime I head out in town with anyone we just end up in a pub, which gets pretty crap after a while.

Advertisement