Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy a horse?

Options
  • 22-06-2006 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

I'm playing in the Scottish Poker Tourney next weekend and I am offering a share of the action to anyone who may want.

If nobody is interested, not a big deal..

I was going to offer 3% of the 1000pound tourney for 50euro. I will also include 3% of the 250pound tourney on Thursday which I am buying in.

Only offering a max of 5 shares.

If interested post here and I will confirm with a reply on the boards so you have written, verifiable proof. If I cash I will be in the Merrion Tuesday to payout. If you require collateral, I have 2 cats, a 99 peugeot, a set of golf clubs, a fridge full of beer and The Lord of The Rings Trilogy I can offer up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Poker & Pints

1st Share goes to BigDragon. Many Thanks.

For you sir I will make it 5% on both with 2% from each going to 1percent fund and 3% to you.

I hope to do both proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

hey p and p. ive organised a good irish crowd for this event so the cream off irelands poker are heading to bonnie wee scotland. ohh ill take 9% iff thats ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Poker & Pints

pppspecial wrote:
    hey p and p. ive organised a good irish crowd for this event so the cream off irelands poker are heading to bonnie wee scotland. ohh ill take 9% iff thats ok.

Great.....Look forward to seeing you.

3 shares = 9% = 150e >>>>>>>>>>If thats what you want that what you get.....I'm gonna be playing live the next week leading up to ensure the right mindset.....going to SE tonite(never tried this place so would like to give it a go)

Advertisement