Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas Baby - Charity Week (26th June - July 2nd)

Options
  • 22-06-2006 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Hi,

All VegasBaby rake is going to go into the '1percent pledge' fund next week.

If you are not an existing member, enter '1percent' into the bonus field when signing up and The Fund will also receive the $25 refer a friend bonus once the required hands have been cleared.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

fair play to you culchie...

anyone who has not given this a go the cash games really are quite soft..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Nice gesture Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭VEGAS NIGHTS

Fair play Mick.

Does the site accept laser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Well thanks to Culchie's generosity '1PP Week' is here and its time to take on those Canadian fish.

If you've not played there before then please follow Culchie's sign up instructions.

Enjoy some of the worst play on the net :)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

BigD, did you get my PM asking how I can give to 1PP?
    cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Lex wrote:
    BigD, did you get my PM asking how I can give to 1PP?
    cheers.

Sorry lex. Need to catch up on my PM's :rolleyes:

You can donate at the Fitz at the moment. Ask for an envelope from Luke at the poker desk. We are concentrating on the GB game at the moment and will be working on avenues for donations soon.

Thx Dave

Advertisement