Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degree Results

Options
  • 21-06-2006 10:00pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heads up campers - As of today they have the externals in tomorrow Weds the 22nd looking at FYPs and the like,sure ye were all contacted but just in case.

Also if you doin Mechanical,BioMed,Maufacturing or Aero ring the Dep. office after 2.30 tomorrow and you can get your Degree grade NOT you undividual results.As for other Degree final years i am unsure i have heard rumours but nothing solid. If your wiating on your final result try you Dep office sometime after lunch.

Hope everyone gets on ok.

Nuke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Fiona23

hey,

Just wondering should everyone be contacted by now about the degree result or should you contact the college directly and ask them?? sorry just a bit stressed coz no-one contacted me about my fyp grade

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

No tis fine. They select people at random to go and they have a chat about the course and if you have any suggestions and the like.
    Its only the result of you Degree not you individual grades. Contact you Department Secretary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

http://www.ul.ie/acacal/2005-06.html

The academic calendar has "notification of prospective graduands" slated for tomorrow, whatever that means. Letter home maybe?

I'm fairly certain of my degree grade (going on previous QCA), so unless there was a huge disaster or something I should be safe. I'm just about ready to blow waiting for the results though, checking si every hour "just in case". Someone knock me out for a week, please...

Well done Nukem. Now taste your freedom. Horrible, horrible freedom...

oh god im crapping myself over all this!!! my exams weren't the best so im dreading in case I lose my degree!!! havent a clue what the ting on the academic calender means I saw that today as well, hopefully someone will get back to me tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Elec Engies got their 'degree grade' yesterday, presume the dates would be pretty much the same throughout this faculty. Any luck yet Nukem? Hope it all goes well... ;)

• Advertisement

440Hz wrote:
    . Any luck yet Nukem? Hope it all goes well... ;)
    Yep got mine. Just rang the MAE office and said yes well done second class honours. Well chuffed:). Cheers

How are ye all getting the degree i did Business and no-one seems to know when we get ours. Talk about panicking now

Fiona23 wrote:
    How are ye all getting the degree i did Business and no-one seems to know when we get ours. Talk about panicking now
    Dont panic. You've done your exams and did your best,your exams have been marked and you panicing is not goin to change a grade or the outcome of your results. Ring your course co-ordinator and ask them,they usually know.

Tryin the web for the results again and the signs are good. Keeps failing on me or dropping out - get keyboard bashing kids,think that time is near. Best of luck everyone:)

Advertisement