Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Before and After - Car Damage

Options
  • 20-06-2006 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Just wondering too see some of the jobs done of car damage.
    Over the months i've seen some people on Boards with some pretty bad damage but never seen the after pics, costs and where it was done.

Mine was repaired by Car Craft for under 700euro.... The pictures speak for themselfs, i would have paid double.

I done this fancy art when coming into my VERY narrow garden in 3rd gear and at speed...... :rolleyes: :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Seems like a good job, though a close up image of the repair would be good! :)

But as you're happy, that's the main thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I have to say, Even though it is a punto... It is a very attractive looking one and my self would drive that especially as a first car. Looks very good. A pity about you're mechanical problems :(

Hj

Advertisement