Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dellamorte Dellamore released on R1

Options
  • 20-06-2006 4:42pm

The classic Dellamorte Dellamore has finally been released on DVD. It's currently only available on R1 under the title Cemetery Man.

I highly recommend that everyone seeks this out. It's only 7 euro on dvdsoon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Never heard of it but will hunt it down. Dvdsoon :eek: now they scare me....how on God's earth are they still trading.

garred wrote:
    Never heard of it but will hunt it down. Dvdsoon :eek: now they scare me....how on God's earth are they still trading.

I really don't know, but I have to admit that they have improved in recant months. Items I ordered were posted the next day. And they're still cheaper than anywhere else.

And do get a copy of Dellamorte Dellamore, the last great Italian horror film.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive never heard of it either whats it about? Sounds like its gona be subtitled or is the title misleading me a little there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

It's a comedy/horror zombie film, starring Rupert Everett of all people.
    I didn't like it but "each to their own" I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sweet....but I'm almost positive I saw ads for this being released on DVD months and months (I mean maybe 12 months) ago, surely it hasn't just been released now?

Maybe I'm wrong but I remember seeing a thing for it somewhere and thinking "Hmmm, I really want that..." :D

• Advertisement

It was due to be released last summer but there were some rights issues. It came out on the 13th of June in America and there's is no date for a R2 release.

In the film Rupert Everett plays a cemetery worker who has to take on a horde of zombies. There's a nice vein of dark comedy present throughout the film. A lot of people may know it from the comic Dylan Dog, which is based upon the film.

Like I said earlier it's only 7 euro on dvdsoon, and is well worth getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

Its a good movie.. it was directed by Michele Soavi... he played first assistant director to Dario Argento a fair few times if i can remember properly. If anyone is lloking for it they should look on Ebay.... it was never bannned in spain or Germany... Germany have the RED EDITION.... Uncut... and Only 7.99 in most places... its a good movie.,.. but never got the ending though....... so if anyone has seen it and got it... please tell me... It was confusing ewith Gnaghi......???

Advertisement