Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Big Footprint ****Spoiler for IE Viewers*****

Options
  • 20-06-2006 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey,
    in season one i think in one of the first episodes didnt a group of the losties come across a massive foot print in the jungle? At the time we presumed it was the monster... Then it was kinda forgotten about.
    But now im thinking bout it, smokey mccerberus is probably the monster dont we think? And he sure as hell didnt leave a footprint that size!
    And with the giant foot we see in the last episode in season 2....
    Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Good point, I'd completely forgotten about that footprint... maybe the foot IS of the monster...

(by the way man please be a bit more specific when spoilering thread titles, I edited this one because it sounded like it was a spoiler from the IE episodes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JuncoPartner

yeah sorry bout that, its my first post in here wasnt too sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What episode was it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JuncoPartner

Im not sure, I think it might have been in one of the pilots. Ive been meaning to go back through the earlier episodes to look for it but havent had a chance. I especially want to see if the footprint has 4 toes. Thatd be rocking!

Advertisement