Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

second hand hubcaps

Options
  • 20-06-2006 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

I need to find some branded hubcaps, second hand. Does anybody know of any breakers near Dublin that keep them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭natnif

quite a few motor factors will do branded hubcaps.what make are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There's a place on the N11 near Loughlinstown roundabout, down at the end of the little parallel side road where Advance Pitstop are that has racks of the things outside. I've only seen it in passing so I've no idea of prices, or what kind of condition they're in, but if you're anywher near there it might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

It's OK. I might just pick up a cheap set in Aldi on Thursday for a tenner!
    All I wanted was an "ugly" set. Anything in Halfords etc just looks like multi-spoke alloys, which is a look I don't want.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

i have a set of 4 15" audi trims. you can have if you want them.

Advertisement