Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgently neeed to see last Sundays episode!!

Options
  • 20-06-2006 7:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

My biggest nightmare has come through, I missed last sundays (18th June) episode on sky one, This has happened me on frequently since big brother has arrived and I have used up all my tv brownie points on the world cup! Normally its not a problem because its repeated on monday night on sky one or on wednesday on sky two but last nights repeat was on at 2:30 am on monday! As I was stupid enough to buy a dvd player and not a recorder and threw out my video this is my reward. Does anyone know of anywhere this episode (3am-4am on the plane) is being repeated this week or if not is there any free sites I could download it from???:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

last nights repeat was on at 2:30 am on monday! As I was stupid enough to buy a dvd player and not a recorder

Same thing happened to me. Missed it but tried to record it last night but my dvd recorder didnt record it.

Is there any more repeats on?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No questions on downloads.
    The is no showing on skyone for that episode for a good while. They are running repeats of it on skyone and skytwo 2 hrs nearly every night. So check back here again and we could have a date and time for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sparky-s wrote:
    No questions on downloads.
    The is no showing on skyone for that episode for a good while. They are running repeats of it on skyone and skytwo 2 hrs nearly every night. So check back here again and we could have a date and time for you.

No questions about downloading obiously!

But sky used to show the repeat the following day at 12. I wish I had've checked I'd set up the recording now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i see Sky are repeating the whole series in the middle of the night

DRAMA: 24
    Channel: Sky One
    Date: Friday 30th June 2006
    Time: 03:05 to 03:55 (starting in 9 days)
    Duration: 50 minutes.
    Day 5: 3.00am-4.00am. Series 5, episode 21.
    Graham gives Logan more instructions, but things are becoming trickier for the President...
    On Sunday Sky Digital viewers can press red for multistart options.
    Starring: Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver, Gregory Itzin, Jean Smart, Roger R. Cross
    (New Episode, Widescreen, Subtitles, Audio Described, 2006, 5 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i see Sky are repeating the whole series in the middle of the night

DRAMA: 24
    Channel: Sky One
    Date: Friday 30th June 2006
    Time: 03:05 to 03:55 (starting in 9 days)
    Duration: 50 minutes.
    Day 5: 3.00am-4.00am. Series 5, episode 21.
    Graham gives Logan more instructions, but things are becoming trickier for the President...
    On Sunday Sky Digital viewers can press red for multistart options.
    Starring: Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver, Gregory Itzin, Jean Smart, Roger R. Cross
    (New Episode, Widescreen, Subtitles, Audio Described, 2006, 5 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

Is this the one we missed?

Thanks for the post

• Advertisement

Looks like the one you missed. 3-4am

Sparky-s wrote:
    Looks like the one you missed. 3-4am

I never remember what hour it is. I just site back and watch it on sundays expect was away for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jack_Bauer

Yes this is Jack Bauer, and i have a few words of advice for you.......Get sky+. Series link it so you don't have to remember to record it, PIN protect it so your freinds wont delete it and don't ever miss another episode again.....

How much are sky paying you?

Yes this is Mossy Monk, and i have a few words of advice for you.......Get broadband or befriend someone who has broadband

FTW

• Advertisement

Yes this is Sparky-s, and I have a few words of advice for you.....

Carefull now. :D

lolz

but whats wrong with html updates?

i am confused. all the broadband would do is open them quicker

Im confused now myself. :)

Are you on about the likes of digiguide?

Btw, this forum has two Jack Bauers :eek:

We have to have a battle to prove who is the real one.

/and to make the place more active.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Yes this is delly, and where were you Jack when all the hassle kicked off in my forum eh? I called CTU and all I got was Chloe giving me grief about wasting her time.

Sparky-s wrote:
    Are you on about the likes of digiguide?

if you like. in my confused state i will download bits and pieces about the show. oh that series of programmes on that channel were great

delly wrote:
    Yes this is delly, and where were you Jack when all the hassle kicked off in my forum eh? I called CTU and all I got was Chloe giving me grief about wasting her time.
    Thats the Chloe we know and love, delly. :D
    Mossy Monk wrote:
    if you like. in my confused state i will download bits and pieces about the show. oh that series of programmes on that channel were great

Hidden messages.
    o_O

i must be blind :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jackbauerisgod

Lookes like the episode will be shown tonight on Sky 2 at 11pm!!!!!

Advertisement