Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion Double Chance

Options
  • 20-06-2006 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on double chance tournaments. When Is the best time to use your chip? Straight away or use it as a safety net?

Also whats the 100 Double chance in the merrion on a tuesday like? - how many runners and all that jazz.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I almost always get them ASAP so that I have as many people at the table covered as possible. If I'm going to double up with a big hand then I'd like to maximise the profit on it, and if I go broke then no big deal. And if that looks like simplistic reasoning that I haven't spent a lot of time mulling over ... well, it is, so someone might be along in a minute with a better idea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Think Im going to play this awell.Prefer getting my chips at the end considering it a topup of sorts.Other system makes sense though might give it a bash tonight.You werent playing in the merrion yesterday were u gerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

jbravado wrote:
    Think Im going to play this awell.Prefer getting my chips at the end considering it a topup of sorts.Other system makes sense though might give it a bash tonight.You werent playing in the merrion yesterday were u gerry?

i sure was, were you? Have you played the double chance before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Never played in the merrion double chance before.Ah yeah,I was chatting to you at the final table.Might see you in there tonight if Sweden England doesnt get the better of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

jbravado wrote:
    Never played in the merrion double chance before.Ah yeah,I was chatting to you at the final table.Might see you in there tonight if Sweden England doesnt get the better of me!

Still deciding if i'll do it tonight or next week. Best of luck if you do head in, let us know how it goes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement