Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caple street

Options
  • 19-06-2006 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Sorry mods, i know AH is not a dublin thread and im sorry, just have a little interview tomorrow and need to find out where i can park on or near caple street at 7.30 in the morning..

anyone know ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

capel street.
    try one of the car parks in the area? there are loads, and there are loads of signs from the moment you hit the quays for them.
    :)
    expensive though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    capel street.
    try one of the car parks in the area? there are loads, and there are loads of signs from the moment you hit the quays for them.
    :)
    expensive though

Yeah there s the jervis centre and arnotts car park but dunno if it will be open that early ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

bus it

jazoo wrote:
    bus it

Need to get out of town and into work by 9 so need to drive as if get bus ill be late for work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

It'll take about 2 hours to get in/out of Capel St. by car so you're gonna be late either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

heard it all before, what about all those nice SPANKY NEW BUSES.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The Ilac car park? It's just two minutes to capel street from there. Dunno if it'd be open that early though. There is the car park in the Parnell Centre complex, that should be open that early I'd imagine.

how about temple bar car park on fleet st ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

If you turn off the quays on to Jervis street there is a carpark on your left about 100 yds down, not sure if it opens that early though. Capel st itself has a lot of parking spaces though, shouldn't be a problem getting one at that hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

There is a car park behind the UCG, I cant think of the name. Is it the Parnell car park? I have used it before anyway, and it was open at 7:30, as I had to do a job in one of the shops past the luas line. It's not long of a walk either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

dubtom wrote:
    Capel st itself has a lot of parking spaces though, shouldn't be a problem getting one at that hour.

As dubtom said, if your in that early it shouldnt be a problem gettin parkin along the road...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I think though on one side of caple st its a clearway at certain times,so be carefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

then park on the side of the road near grattan bridge, ie at the entrance to capel st.

Advertisement