Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used this sky digital supplier?

Options
  • 19-06-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey guys/gals,

I've just completed the setup of my sky dish and box and am receiving BBc ITV and some sky channels, but have been told i'll need a viewing card to watch channel4 which is what i want the most.

I had a look on ebay but alot of people say not to bother as they are second hand and probably won't work.

I then came across satOne.tv (http://www.satone.tv) who appear to sell what i think is the card i need, trouble is i don't know who they are.

Has anyone used them? they look ok and did the usual test of emailing them a pointless question first to see if they respond and they did straight away in about 25 minutes! plus they are cheaper than some others ive seen which is good, as i have very little money left from getting the dish installed!

H ope someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

A FreeSat from Sky will work fine, as will most expired UK subscription cards. If you know anyone in the UK they can order one for you direct from Sky and send it over (It will cost £20), or buy one on ebay that the seller guarantees is decoding C4/C5/Sky3.

If the seller has good feedback and they are saying it's working then you should have no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dedrill

I live in county wicklow, and I have used this company on three different occasions, all emails are answered fast and the product delivered promptly. The first time I just bought a skysat card and it was delivered to my door four days later and it worked a treat. Then I bought a new digibox and a skysat card that were delivered in five days. All perfect, and then I bought two more skysat cards and delivered within four days, all I will say they are a great company to deal with and the cards have a two year guarantee, you wont be dissappointed

Phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 NoEscape

Thats a great recommendation phil. I did end up going ahead and buying a card from them, and received it in no time, really happy. Decided that i will go back to them to by my new digibox as this one is on its way out! Highly recommended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dedrill

As I said a great company to deal with, enjoy your card

Phil

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement