Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a house

Options
  • 19-06-2006 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Howr yis,
    Listen, I've got a site sorted...how much would it be to get a house built on it, from clearing the site to just before putting furniture/white goods etc. in it.
    I'm hoping to build a 4/5 bedroom dormer with a large open plan sitting room with a mezanine/raised area.
    SO, estimates purrlease....

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

CmX wrote:
    Howr yis,
    Listen, I've got a site sorted...how much would it be to get a house built on it, from clearing the site to just before putting furniture/white goods etc. in it.
    I'm hoping to build a 4/5 bedroom dormer with a large open plan sitting room with a mezanine/raised area.
    SO, estimates purrlease....

It all depends. There have been other threads if you search in accomodation/property.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

There are so many factors such as size, type (timber-frame, brick), materials used etc.

You'd need to be more specific.
    As the previous poster said, I think this has been covered pretty extensively elsewhere.

Advertisement