Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony ad

Options
  • 19-06-2006 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey does anyone know the name of the song on the sony ad with all the coloured balls bouncing down the hill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I don't know the name of the song, but it's Jose Gonzalez and is on his last album. I like that song, but the rest of the tracks are pretty meh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Heartbeats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

where have you been man! that song is old now and got totally over-played on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Hey does anyone know the name of the song on the sony ad with all the coloured balls bouncing down the hill?

Dude, where have you been for the last six months? It's a cover of a song by a band called the knife. They do some great euro electronica stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Heartbeats.

i concur

do check out the album though. it is most excellent, it is called Veneer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

The song also features in another ad now, its for fruice or one of those fruit drinks..but it is soo funny...instead of bouncing balls..its fruit...breaks windows and all. its gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,239 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Femmy wrote:
    The song also features in another ad now, its for fruice or one of those fruit drinks..but it is soo funny...instead of bouncing balls..its fruit...breaks windows and all. its gas.

It's for tango - very good spoof:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=771596832850871506&q=tango+advert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

thats brilliant

Advertisement