Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Season 2 DVD

Options
  • 18-06-2006 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

My question is
    Why does President Palmer have his hand burnt in the last episode of season 2
    with the season ending on that note.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Well does Season 2 continue on to Season 3 with
    Palmer having his hand burnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

to do spoiler tags you put in [ spoiler] text [ /spoiler] without the spaces and you get
    text

and the reason he has his hand burnt is because
    it was an attack on the president, I can't remember if it was cured or not, if he is in the 3rd series then it was cured

Thanks for the spoiling code there Mart, The "/" wasn't mentioned in the spoiler code in the thread about it. Okay testing
    It works

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Spoiler thread edited.
    My bad.

No it wasn't really cured, but it left his hand scarred badly.

Big
    Infact he finds out who done it later on as he is shown a video still of the moment he shakes her hand. I cannot remember when this was, I think it was the first episode of S3.

Thanks for the answer, Sparky-s so it definitely continues on to Season 3 thats pretty cool.However I'm getting a bit annoyed why the bad guys always seem to be a step ahead.Also Kim Bauer keeps getting into trouble when Jack is in the field.I wish they could make it more believeble in that respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ah yes, she always gets into trouble,
    well atleast in S3 shes closer to daddy as she is working in CTU, It seems Jack got fed up of chasing after her

Really thats so cool!!, I've gotta buy Season 3 soon.Its so addictive the whole 24 thing.Anyway I just love it.Best ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Sparky-s wrote:
    Ah yes, she always gets into trouble,
    well atleast in S3 shes closer to daddy as she is working in CTU, It seems Jack got fed up of chasing after her

haha you love her "damsel in distress" mode Sparky :D

Advertisement