Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia CARK126

Options
  • 18-06-2006 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I can get one of these carkits for my nokia 6230i for cheap £25. Just want to know if it is worth it? are these easy to install or would i have to get it installed professionally and I want it to come through the speakers is that difficult to do?

Thanks
    Conor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Im not too sure about the installation, but just so you know these kits dont and will not work with all the new nokia phones such as 6680,N70,N80 etc even if you get a new cradle as the software in the phones wont work properly with the kit.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

yeah i know i'll be using it with a nokia 6230i would i better forking over some extra cash and getting a bluetooth one such as This One
    any advice is welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

25£ is good

Advertisement