Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PokerStars Blogger tournament tonight, who's playing?

Options
  • 18-06-2006 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭

As above!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

I am... under "wkieran"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I'm registered.

Edit: What the crap happened to my sig? Very strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭gamblingIRE

how did u all do in this ?

I tripled up, then my preflop 88 met 99 to claim half my stack , later KK met AA.. that was me out about 700th of 2.6k

poor, but thats what u get for loosening up.

wasn't it shannon stor that won it (this guy: http://pokergazette.com/simpnews/singlenews.php?lang=en&layout=def&category=1&newsnr=2103)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I went out after about 5 mins. I flopped trips on a board with a flush draw and my preflop raise, pot sized flop bet and large turn bet didn't deter Q8soooooooted from coming to the river and hitting a flush.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I lasted maybe 15 minutes (went out 1800 or so). I shouldn't play these big fields, I don't have the patience online and pushed on the flop with TPTK and ran into a checked-on-the-flop set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I forgot it was on.

Advertisement