Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster in Sligo.

Options
  • 17-06-2006 9:50pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, Star records has shut down, is there a ticketmaster anywhere else? I have three tickets to buy, walked five miles to the shop, it was shut down and then five miles home. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,955 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dont know about Sligo but there are ticket outlets in Ballybofey & Letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Ok, Star records has shut down, is there a ticketmaster anywhere else? I have three tickets to buy, walked five miles to the shop, it was shut down and then five miles home. :(

Hey Tar, surely after you discovered the shop was closed, you still had the ticket money left?

Taxi????? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

what, ticket master closed down.

I know that mulvey's in carrick on shannon are ticket master agents

Back to the OP, what happened to star records (this is in tesco arcade).

That has been there for as long as i can remember

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ye, the one in the arcade, gone now, don't know why. :(
    Those places are far away and I've walked enough.

Taxi's are way too expensive for poor me, smashey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

tar

you can always get the train, dublin train passes through carrick on shannon.

Give them a call and they will be able to have your tickets,

What about Ticket Master online, and in case you dont have a credit card then I think TSB have a virtual card system.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Aye, I remember I have a 3v card and can order them, it wil have to be done!
    Thankee. The concerts are not for ages anyway.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Does The Record Room not do tickets? I assume not though maybe they'll take it on now that Star has gone.

There's also Melody Maker in Donegal Town too, which would be closer than Ballybofey.

Though, I guess 3V is handiest! :)

Advertisement