Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournaments tonight

Options
  • 17-06-2006 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭

Did the Fitz change its Sat night tourney recently? Or are they still running the round of each? If so, I think I might pop around to the SE for their DC / Scalps thingymebob.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am not sure Paul,Friday night and Saturday night are not good for me poker wise so my finger is not on the pulse of weekend Poker.

If you do not get a reply in the next few min you could try and use this mad divice....

desk20phone0qp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Dub13 wrote:
    I am not sure Paul,Friday night and Saturday night are not good for me poker wise so my finger is not on the pulse of weekend Poker.

If you do not get a reply in the next few min you could try and use this mad divice....

desk20phone0qp.jpg

You're so retro Paul.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

ntlbell wrote:
    You're so retro Paul.

Why thank you.

PS:Good luck Paul I expect a full report to be on my desk by 09:30

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Just back from the Fitz round-of-each - small tourney, only 30 runners. Finished 4th for 100, profit on the evening 50 notes. It could be a lot worse, and often has... :D

Advertisement