Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzsimons Dog Groomers - Cabra

Options
  • 17-06-2006 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

These guys are terrible. I was recommended this crowd and when I called to make an appointment I was treated very rudely by the owner and when she discovered I had not been with them before she told me not to "bother" calling for an appointment because they were booked out completely and then slammed down the phone on me.... How's that for customer service? How this place hasn't gone bankrupt I don't know... Shame on you lady and curses to your dog grooming business...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 iloveanimals

Ive only recently joined boards.ie and just read your post. It could be a little late now but I use mobile groomers called Aussie Pet Mobile who are really professional and come out to your house. I hope you found somewhere to have your dogs groomed that time though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I know it's an old post but agree with everything the OP said, pompous up their own ass fools, I had the exact same treatment over the phone with them twice before. First time I put it down to her being up to her ears, second time around was inexcusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the grooming pa

Snip--You want to advertise contact the admins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement