Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

52 toothe spur gear on savage

Options
  • 16-06-2006 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

hey all i picked up a 52 tooth spur gear for the savage want to know waht clutch bell i should mate with it for max accleration. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I posted the proper gear settings on here a few weeks back, for wheelies 13tooth, which is the clutchbell with the least amount of teeth... so I suppose that might be the right one.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/38668/29470.gif
    Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

cheers lad

enjoy
    and btw I have a spare 13tooth spur gear you can have for a tenner if you want :D Slightly used, but in fine condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

To determine which to use, just add the number of teeth of the two stock gears together. Then what ever you get, just take 52 from it and what's left will be the correct number for the smaller gear.

Ok bro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

tallus.....a 13 t spur gear??!??!?+ :eek: :eek: :eek:

clutch bell im guessing!!

• Advertisement

tallus.....a 13 t spur gear??!??!?+ :eek: :eek: :eek:

clutch bell im guessing!!
    mea culpa ! lol I just read that and realised the mistake. Going to edit it now :D

Advertisement