Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hiace dimensions?

Options
  • 16-06-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could find the height and length dimensions for a 03 LWB medium roof 1 ton hiace. Having trouble finding specs online. I'm borrowing one for a few days from a friend but need to know if it'll fit into an apartment carpark. (Won't know the carpark height restriction til this evening)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Hiace dimensions as follows:

Overall height 1.96m (6' 5")
    Overall length 4.65m (15' 2")
    Overall width 1.88m (6' 1")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

You'd be pushing it getting a Hiace into an apartment car park, IThink most of their restrictions are 1.96m, so you'll be doing some roof scraping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

Cheers crosstownk.

If its close I won't risk it. The friend I'm getting it off said he once got guided into a carpark by the security guy no problem but when he went to leave it was through a different exit with a lower roof as it was a one way system. The roof was ruined and had to let the air out of the tyres to get it out eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

My brother attempted to drive his Saab 9-3 Aero 2.0T Estate into an underground car park with some bikes on the roof rack. He remembered just in time to have one of the bikes smack the ceiling.

What a stupid fúcking thing to do...

...buying a Saab:p

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Standard roof Hiace just fits in our underground carpark.

• Advertisement
Advertisement