Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

04 CRDT 2.0 GSI Hyundai Sante Fe

Options
  • 16-06-2006 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Are all Hyundai Sante FE's 4WD...Just keeping an eye out for one for the parents on the web. PRices are varying but i was wondering was it because one might be 4wd and one might be 2wd

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

AFAIK the diesels are 4WD, the 2.0 has an option of 4WD.

CRTD 2.0 GSI is UK spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

The diesels are 4wd. The 2.0 petrol is 2wd and the 2.4 or 2.7 (can never remember which we have and which the yanks have) is also 4wd.

As colm said the CRTD GSI is Uk spec the only one we have over here is CRDI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

bspoke wrote:
    The diesels are 4wd. The 2.0 petrol is 2wd and the 2.4 or 2.7 (can never remember which we have and which the yanks have) is also 4wd.

As colm said the CRTD GSI is Uk spec the only one we have over here is CRDI

Its actually a UK car i am looking at. Excellent stuff lads. From what i believe they might not be a bad buy.

Well I have a 2.0 petrol FWD and other than the fact that it doesnt have much low down power (all the power comes in at 4,000rpm) its a great car/suv. It has a lazy boy as a drivers seat and its the most comfortable car I have driven - and I have driven a few

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

bspoke wrote:
    Well I have a 2.0 petrol FWD and other than the fact that it doesnt have much low down power (all the power comes in at 4,000rpm) its a great car/suv. It has a lazy boy as a drivers seat and its the most comfortable car I have driven - and I have driven a few

Excellent stuff. i just spotted a new one in there in the local main dealer. IT had a full leather interiour, smashing looking car i have to say.

• Advertisement

all the late models had leather and climate. go with the diesel if you can.

Yeah id definitely get the late model diesel ig I had the cash lying around. Unfortunately there was no diesels within my price rangw hen i bought mine. They are great cars and once you get used to the body roll if you head into a corner too hot you will be fine

How much do you have to spend? I might have a few...

Advertisement