Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Truck license theory test questions

Options
  • 16-06-2006 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭

Morning all.
    A friend of mine is sitting his theory test for a truck license, and he was told the questions are somewhere online. I had a google, and a look through the Fás website, but I cant find them.
    Could anyone recommend a place to look?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Archeron wrote:
    Morning all.
    A friend of mine is sitting his theory test for a truck license, and he was told the questions are somewhere online. I had a google, and a look through the Fás website, but I cant find them.
    Could anyone recommend a place to look?
    thanks

It's a piece of piss. I just did mine and it was just all the questions you get in the rules of the road book. The exact same wording etc as the book. It is also just the questions on the lorry license part of the book, as in you will not get asked the same questions as you did for the car license such as the meaning of road signs, hand signals etc.

Tell your mate not to worry. If he learns the the ones out of the book he will fly throught it. The only sticky(ish) questions are to do with the various weights, everything else is just common sense. I got 40/40 and your friend should have no bother passing. Best of luck to him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

It's a piece of piss. I just did mine and it was just all the questions you get in the rules of the road book. The exact same wording etc as the book. It is also just the questions on the lorry license part of the book, as in you will not get asked the same questions as you did for the car license such as the meaning of road signs, hand signals etc.

Tell your mate not to worry. If he learns the the ones out of the book he will fly throught it. The only sticky(ish) questions are to do with the various weights, everything else is just common sense. I got 40/40 and your friend should have no bother passing. Best of luck to him/her.

Nice one Fozzie, thanks for that. Encouraging words are alwaysd good to hear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭andrew_ireland

Get your hands on the CD-ROM, that helped me greatly in the run up to my theory test. The questions also come in book format.

Advertisement