Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling Gen 7 Celica 209 BHP

Options
  • 15-06-2006 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi guys, need some advice here. I have a gen 7 celica that ive heavily modifies and now in looking to sell it. only thing is its ot of nct tax and insurance cause its been in my garage for so long. now i could go and try to nct it but ive changes th lights to HID's, lowered the car and put on a low body kit so im thinking i might have to do as much work to get it through the nct as selling it without nct. i could put it in the for sale section of the boards but rarely are these people looking for such a car. any ideas?

Advertisement