Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castleknock Traffic

• 14-06-2006 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I'm looking at moving to College Grove in Castleknock village (on the rhs as you go away from the village up College Rd towards Castleknock College - 150 yards from lights at Myos). I know a lot of traffic from Lutterellstown, Carpenterstown etc come down that road in the mornings, turning right at Myos and on towards town.

My question is how bad is it? We've driven up there a couple of mornings lately, but with the schools being off it seems fine. What I really want to know is how bad can it get on a wet November morning?

We currently live on the Navan Rd are reluctant to add more than 15 minutes to our journey.

If anyone takes this route to work, you might post a response

Cheers

Jove

Comments

Advertisement