Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€25 Buy in - Fri 16th June - Dublin

Options
  • 14-06-2006 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

charter/

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

We will need more info,please read This

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Colleges like these need fundraisers?.
    I thought the parents just played credit card roulette to see who foots the bill for these tours?.

Colleges like these need fundraisers?.
    I thought the parents just played credit card roulette to see who foots the bill for these tours?.

You mean they don't have poker nights in Coláiste Dhúlaigh...?:)

Dub13 wrote:
    You mean they don't have poker nights in Coláiste Dhúlaigh...?:)

To many fights besides 6 months of reg fees only paid for a day trip to clara lara.

Clara Lara...LOL is that place still going...?I tought Coolock heads went to Balbriggan fot there R&R

• Advertisement

Dub13 wrote:
    Clara Lara...LOL is that place still going...?I tought Coolock heads went to Balbriggan fot there R&R

I believe its still going. I remember the first time i was there was the first time i had walking around money and it was a school trip. Looking cool and flashing the cash i went to buy a 99'er ice cream. I was handing over a pound and because they were called 99'ers i thought they were 99p. Here was me trying to convince the ice cream guy to take it "They cost 99p". The rest of the class were breaking up and i never lived it down.
    Why the hell did they call them 99'ers if they werent 99 pence!?. Why not 50piers?.

Balbriggan was with the summer project. We werent invited back the next year as some Argentinian immigint kids in our party didnt belt up on the mexican wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lexmark

charter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Anymore Info ? Might go along if i know %'s

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Maybe time for a bit of zero tolerance towards new posters just posting links and not abiding the charter.

lafortezza wrote:
    Maybe time for a bit of zero tolerance towards new posters just posting links and not abiding the charter.

Something has to be done,even if its only up on Boards for an hour or two (the poker mods do have lives,contrary to popular belief) its getting a far bit of publicity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement