Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Prison Break: Proof Of Innocence'

Options
  • 14-06-2006 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭

This "mobisodes" phenomenan is all new to me but apparently it's already been done for both '24' and 'Doctor Who'.... with 'Prison Break' being next to get the "mobisode" treatment.

I'll let Wikipedia explain:
    Due to the success of Fox network TV series Prison Break, a spinoff series has been made exclusively for mobile phones. The release of Prison Break mobisodes was an exclusive deal made between Toyota Motor and News Corporation's Fox network, allowing Toyota to sponsor exclusive content of the show and to obtain advertising exclusivity.

As a companion series to the TV series Prison Break, Prison Break: Proof of Innocence's first mobisode became available on the internet for viewing on 8 May 2006. Each mobisode is approximately 2 minutes long.

Although the story of this mobisode series revolve around the character, L.J. Burrows, the series does not feature any of the actors from the TV series. Additionally, these mobisodes were not written by the team of writers from the TV series.

Prison Break: Proof of Innocence follows the character of Amber McCall as she attempts to uncover evidence to exonerate her friend, L.J. Burrows. This mobisode series is produced by Eric Young, who also produced 24: Conspiracy, 24's mobisode series.

Furthermore, the mobisodes are also used to advertise the Toyota Yaris, since Toyota is the major sponsor. A ten-second advertisement of the car is shown at the beginning of each mobisode in conjunction with the car being incorporated into each mobisode. The mobisodes are published on Toyota's Prison Break webpage.

There will be 26 installments in the series with 8 having already aired (as of 14 June 2006).

Start watching at the Official Site HERE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Sounds quite bad to be honest,I think I saw one of the 24 ones,with none of the same actors,and this one seems the same. Not the same writers either. :rolleyes: Great show,but I'll pass on this :p Even the name is lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. watched the first one!

Crap is an understatement... acting is woeful! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

You'd probably do better making one with your mates :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

huh who is that girl, where she come from, Im glad that picked up on the photo of yerman they seem to completely drop it from the main show, oh look at that car she is driving :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wow, they are terrible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

call me stupid but i dont get it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Batman182

Where Can I download these?

you can watch them at the link below
    basquille wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so did anyone watch em all ,what happened

so did anyone watch em all ,what happened
    Gave up after one.. atrocious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Prison Break is getting so bad at this stage that I don't think I'll bother to look at this.

Prison Break is exceptional this season

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Prison Break is exceptional this season
    Agreed...

FX Meister.. shut yo mouth with dat jibba-jabba, ya crazy fooooool!

Dang, I just can't agree. Season 1 needed a decent amount of suspension of disbelief. Watching Season 2 you need to turn your brain off altogether. It seems as if thew writers are trying to write the episodes in as short a time as possible and with as little imagination as possible. I loved season 1 but season 2 is just turning me off the more episodes I watch.
    The whole Kellerman turning to Michael and Linc could be seen a mile away.
    I'll watch one more episode and if it turns out to be as bad as the last few then I'm just going to cut my losses and remember when the show was actually good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

To an extent I agree with FX Meister.. season 2 is nowhere near as good as the first 12 episodes of season 1.

If PB gets to a third season I can see it shedding viewers like LOST and Desperate Housewives have in their third seasons - and then getting cancelled.

FX Meister wrote:
    The whole Kellerman turning to Michael and Linc could be seen a mile away

maybe you should edit your post and put spoiler tags on that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭lukin

New promo up on youtube:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=691URBeqyfU

lukin wrote:
    Nice one... and a bit of The Rolling Stones - me like!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Mossy Monk wrote:
    maybe you should edit your post and put spoiler tags on that

yeah- way to go spoiling it for me

Sorry about not using spoiler tags. Won't happen again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement